Wednesday 11 January 2017

Change of Scenery

Well, here I am, over at Google's Blogger, creating my first post. No, I have not moved away from my beautiful WordPress site. The one that I spent many a long hour reformatting and doodling away on, in a vain effort to make it perfect. I have simply moved my blog over to Blogger.

The reason for this? Well, you may ask. It seems that Amazon want my blog feed so you, my valued reader can see what I am up to at any time with my writing. They are not satisfied with my site url, no, they want my feed url. I have spent the passed two weeks (or is it three??) trying to figure it all out. At one stage there I was certain I had nailed it. I validated the feed url, however when  I went to actually enter the same validated url into the the little form, it came back telling me it was an invalid url.

Oh the joys. In desperation, I came back to my Google Blogger account and created my new blog. I hope you like it. I hope you will return/ I hope that you will click on the Subscribe to my blog on the top left side and be updated on my future posts.

So, after all of this, with no further ado, I bid you Welcome to my humble abode. Make yourself at home, bring your tea/coffee or cold drink, sit down and enjoy my journey as a writer / author.

No comments:

Post a Comment